CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

debts?

lately, i've been having difficulty to sleep. for hours ,i've tossed and turned on my bed,just blinking my eyes to the ceiling. there are so many things i've been thinking.my future planning, my financial, my family. its just mixing into one unsolved problem inside me. i'm torn whether to think of myself,my family, or my future husband...in a financial way..for me, i want to give the best to my mum first before i settled down. she's been suffering a lot, and to see her happiness would be the greatest feeling i will ever had. so, the problem arises when i cant really afford the large sum of money at once. i want to buy a car for my family by the time i graduated.and a house too (later on).in cash. that's the thing.as my principle is no loans with the bank ( i followed my mum in this one), so, i guess i have no way out unless i stick on a real string budget starting from this moment. but still i got a mere 2 years to struggle to make my dream come true. which means, i may have to sacrifice my travel plans with my friends and put my family first. but i've promised to tag along with them..hmmmm...in addition to that, my other half is pestering me to buy a car for me first. initially, i thought i would just stay in the ho's hostel which is located inside the hospital and ask my parents to take me home during the weekends...in that way, i wouldnt worry much about going to the hospital in wee hours of morning alone on top of saving lots of money...i seriously dont know what to do..and now, i dont feel like putting myself first...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...the most important thing is to prioritize...yes it is true that we want to bakti pada keluarga yg tercinta...but then tgk keperluan...rasenya takla perlu beli kete mahal2 huhu...aper2 pun be hepi...we keje samer2 for our family k...tapi kawin tak yah la tangguhkan :(