CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

i'm back..travel or not?

after some time leaving my blog unattended, i'm back on track.. :-) for the past 3 weeks, not much has occured..apart of making a hole to my own pocket blaming on the shopping spree,spending almost half of the day glued to my lappie watching tv series until my eyes ache, and helping my friend out in picking her new spring clothes,my winter holiday was just like the other days of my life. i'm suprised with myself when i dont feel bored staying in moscow during this winter eventhough there are only a few of us who decided not to go anywhere together with me. in fact, i'm planning to save more for the next 2 years. so, maybe i will again just stay at home and live my own life while people travel. at some time i thought. why do people travel? i travel because i want to be there. not really to look at the places. but just to be there. to have my pasport chopped by numerous countries' stamp. just that. and this time i felt soooo wrong. i mean,why should i go there only for the sake of the pasport? is it all worth a while? undeniably in addition to that,i travel because when people asked me about that country, i can proudly brag about it.."ooohh..i've been there" spending so much of ur money just to brag? yeahh..i know its ridiculous!! thats why, after this summer trip that i've promised and halfly planned with my friends, i feel like i need to be sensible. i need to figure out whats d real purpose of me traveling. if other people has their own reasons, so should i...maybe i should think of my future more than of myself. better be safe than sorry.. :-)

0 comments: