CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~please dont judge me... :P



i am indeed frustrated of myself. i've been setting some resolution plans for this ramadhan.to be a better person.to be the new not-so-emotional maryam. the one that can still smile no matter what she saw,or what 'they' did.yes,u're right! i'm dying to be the forgiving party and not the resenting person...... * am i trying too hard? :P *

then,suddenly...DANG!! i saw that public display of affection picture...*********** and ******** *that love bird..URGH~* ! in a split of second,i lost control.*skrg baru menyesal ok..haihh..:(* i reacted like i used to do few months ago(well,u know how..changing status,display pictures..and stay invisible as long as i want.. hehe) and listen to those depressing songs till i fall asleep......imagining myself dying alone with no chance of having someone truly in love with me...*sambil air mate jatuh,sebutir due* ...yeah,dont remind me..i know its PATHETIC! *okay,sgt malu.. ish3..*


but the great part about this whole thing is... i knew exactly what the antidote for it.*:D:D:D* since i've been doing this unintentionally for the past one year,i knew myself so well to stop the blues. so, after dozing off for almost 2 hours while my ears were plugged with the song "munajat cinta", i woke up and prayed. yeah, PRAYING IS AN EXCELLENT MEDICINE TO GRIEVE! my mum suggested to me that,whenever i feel like talking my misery out,let ALLAH know by performing tahajud. plead to ALLAH. cry to Allah. for, only He will stay with us and to Him we should seek help....and,trust me- IT WORKS!! alhamdulillah~ :D:D:D:D


[.... "Sesungguhnya hanyalah kepada Allah aku mengadukan kesusahan dan kesedihanku, dan aku mengetahui dari Allah apa yang kamu tiada mengetahuinya." 12:86 ]


p/s: saye tidak menstalk ok? jangan salah sangke..terjumpe dengan klik je.. :P:P:P

0 comments: