CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

~Eager to be beautiful , eventually being a fool… :(~


Who says only the bride should be at 1ts best during her wedding day?*w1nk3* My brother’s wedding reception is just 2 months away and i am already nervous to attend it. for the past 3 months, i’ve been work1ng my ass off to shed away few pounds and trying out numerous home remedies to make my skin glowing and more softer .*gambate!! :P* the init1al 2 months, everything was excellent. i lost a suprising 5kgs and my face was reacting so good due to the applying of yogurt and lemon on my face daily…*wootwoot :D* my trousers dropped a size,and i just couldn’t stop touching my clean radiant face…… whew,what a relief! (oke,perasan gle kot! Hahahaha~:P)


Overjoyed,neither would i’ve known i am actually selfdestructing myself…....*sigh*.after some t1me, i started to experience the bad side of my so-called realistic beauty plan. Simultaneous with the yo-yo effect, i started to crave for something sweet. Not just the fruit sweet, but the more creamy fat-fat ones..frankly speaking,1ts killing me inside especially when u see ur friends gobbling it without any worries and u on the other hand have to always count the calories and choose THE TASTELESS FOODS just to make it less desirable and consequently throwing away that eyesore bulking fat..............*urgh*

While i struggle to keep my weight on track, my face made a hassle of their own. Acne started to bud out(touching my face so frequently), and photosens1t1vity appeared. Can u believe it,out of everything.....PHOTOSENSiTiViTY??? *OMG* So, it means that my face cannot be exposed to the sun or else it will develop the white folliculitis……*crying :(* curious, i googled it up and found out that LEMON was the bad guy……......................... …enuff said. i’m such a desperate fool,right??? *adessss~~ :(*

3 comments:

MummyZ said...

maryam everything ok?? how is preparation in msia? u ada buzz me before?

peesee86 said...

salam kak fara~owh..maryam ok jer.. tap1 dah terase gemuk bal1k.. :( sume kat ms1a ok kot.. baju dah tempah,but maryam punye belum lg.. yup, maryam ade buzz ar1 tu..nk tanye khabar.. :)

Anonymous said...

hai maryam :)
masih kenal tak?