CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

~odd one out~


i've always been known among my family members as the 'pelik' one.while many of my sibs were more into playing games and watching cartoons(childhood times), i will always be the one with the catalogues,dreaming of buying clothes in which we could afford but mum will definitely disagree.*yearning so much! :(* so, at 9 years old, after taking a sewing lesson of my own by flipp1ng thru my mom's sewing material, i created my very first vest from the kain of my favorite baju kurung-it was aqua in colour with some blue shades and dark colored floral prints.the buttons were taken from the trousers that were not used anymore, so the vest came out with all sorts of buttons.-big,small,white, black, grey,blue.. i thought it was un1que and colourful!*perasannyeee* :D:D:D seeing my vest,my mom was so proud of me and of course i am too! :D as i l1ked it so much, i wore it everyday and showed it to my uncles and aunties everytime they stopped by.*now i felt embarrassed!*then, in less then 2 weeks i got bored and decided to sew a new one.genuinely,i thought of impressing her(my mommy) for the second time.unfortunately,mum was disappo1nted with me as i choose my quite-expensive new baju kurung to be the guinea pig. .*sigh*frustrated as it may sounded,ever since, i stopped sewing my dream clothes and move on with creating my own batu seremban line and sell it to my fellow schoomates with the price of 50 sen per set......... owh, who on earth does that? (maybe the passion for trading was there the whole time..remember when i told u i sell nasi lemak when i was 6? :P )

p/s: waking up this sunday and my heart is totally at home.. how much i miss my family.... :(((

0 comments: