CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

~~just like the old days..

after several tense months(lah sangat...hehehhe)..eventually, i got the chance to sit with my housemates..raihan, tiha, n amnah..and had some good chattings..like we used to..it's nice to spend some time like this as i havent been around quite some time..i do feel there's some slight changes in me this semester..i just dont feel like going out from my room..my bed is getting cosier..and, my laptop has such an intense influence to me..so, most of the time..i just surf the internet...read the newspaper..watch some movies..browsing thru the frenster..and some medical webs..its like i spend almost half of my day with my lappie and still feel good about it..( previously, i dont even like to use my acer laptop..maybe, because its now toshiba!! huhuhu)....the chatting went on for almost 2 hours..initially, it was just about the pics that we were browsing thru in the friendster..and, progressively we gossiped about the things happening now..(ooppppssss....i still keep some secrets yer...if u read this.. ;-P) we were talking about our personal life...having some laughs and teary eyes..and continued on giving opinions and exchanging some good stories about each other..just like the old days..(as if, i havent seen them like 10 years..heheheh) if we were to be apart some day..undoubtly,we still can go on chatting about anything like we had during the good old days.....so..i'm gonna miss my chatting buddies over here.. ;-)

0 comments: