CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reminiscing the past..back in jasin..

this is the very first time i'm officially blogging..i figured its time for me to have a new interest besides shopping and cooking...hehehe..
anyway, back to the headline above..as i was leisuring my time by surfing the internet reading the newspaper, listening to some awesome musics from imeem.com, i thought of browsing the friendster..i opened my profile...not much difference ever since the last summer..i dont feel like putting new pictures or changing the layout..maybe, friendster wasnt for me anymore..i think so..huhuh..however, while i was busy viewing my list of friends there, my eyes caught to the image of my late friends account- arwah ahadiah. she wasnt a close friend of mine. but, i must say, she's adorable.up until now, i'm sure folks back in jasin would still miss this happy- go -lucky girl. so, i clicked on her account..just curious if there's any changes or what eventhough its obvious it hasnt changed since 3 years before. yup..i was right..there's no changes..the last comment she received was on 2004....i read through the comments....unexpectedly, i saw this guy..which had caused me such a miserable life back in jasin..-soujiro..i dont mind writing his name here...hope so, he'll read this..hahaha..so, speaking about this crazy guy( oppss...still feel that u are crazy..) i started to know him in jasin..he was my classmate since form 4. initially, we were fine...at least i thought so.. however, the dramas all started when we were in form 5. to cut it short, almost everyone at school knew about our conflict..and, everyone knows he's some kind of antimaryam..plus antigirls...still. after all these years, i'm not sure why he hated me so much....but, from my point of view, he just doesnt like the way i bring myself....maybe its too girlie or what, i dont know...but, thats not the reason i'm writing here..heheehe..jeng..jeng..jeng.. only today i knew that he has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! hahahhahha.. i cant believe it!!! and his girlfriend looks as girlie as i am, plus, so manjeeeeeeeee......hahahhahaha
i burst out laughing!! SERIOUSLY???? still it was weird and funny.. how much he hated me before, and hated the COUPLE term, eventually, he surrendered..hahhahahah..u got served dude!! u see..how, the world is round(geographically sphere of course) and how, those that we hated so much ends up us getting it..and, now, i hope he regretted what he has done to me.. at least, he should know how grateful i am for him now..hohohohoh...but, really, i myself should take this as a lesson too..i should never ever hate or condemed anything because Allah S.W.T will always test us with what we did..

0 comments: