CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

russian's rackazz..

it's 10.48..i'm struggling with my tounge trying to pronounce the russian words correctly as i'm right now memorising the story that i have written to be told to our lecturer..i wrote about my experience back then when i was in form 2..i almost lost my brother in that incident. it hit me hard..until now, vividly i remember the chronology of the accident...its hard to write it down in russian..if i really know how to write and of course pronounce the words properly,its a must to write down every details of it..however, that was just an if..to not mess up a lot with the words i've shortened my story to less than 200 words...its just like the upsr in primary school, huh? but, what can i say? it's my fault..i should have dedicated my time to learn the russian language which i find it more difficult than the anatomy..huhuhu..regrets are always there..right? hmmm....

0 comments: