CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

~~ saying goodbye~~



ever since i was small, i have never liked bidding farewell.the feeling of loss and the thought that might be this is the only time left for us have always been the triggering factor to my lacrimal gland.and i, being such a sensitive person,without fail will absolutely drop a tear or two.... *starts to sense the rush of sadness within my heart* =(

without any exception, for this time too.i'm not sure whether i can resist my eyes from weeping again.=( tomorrow,will be the last day for me and i hope time will fly as slow as a snail.within just 3 weeks in dublin, there's so much i've learned about life, friendship,love,islam and people.dubliners made my life more promising and their company,i faithfullly believe is beautifully planned by Allah, and i vow cherishing all of you for the rest of my life.........(especially insyirah, kahfi and the nomad lala....) *isk..isk..isk..*

as a marker of our newly tied yet close friendship, i would like to share my friends with the whole world.they lit up my dimmed soul with laughter and love and i think its not fair for not returning it by any means.. =)..........(a big hug and kisses from me... XOXO muaahhxxx! =))

~~ maryam senior and maryam junior! hehehe.. =)

~~ me with hikmah,cheerful yet strict! hoho..owh, and the cheeky maryam as well! =P

~~ me with durar..she's very sweet and soft spoken.. =)

~~ from left, kak rad,me,kak aisyah, and kak siha.. for me, they are just like my own sister and i am very glad that i have the chance to have them in my life.... =)

~~ me with kak nani...she's soooooo adorable and any guy would die just to have her!
=)


~~ me and syida.. the pts gurlss....and she loves to do the dishes!! hohoho.. =P

~~kak wan aisyah and i.. my idol! *those that knows, u can smile but keep it as a secret aite?* =)

~~ mimi and i.. we share similar experiences.. *wink3* =)

~~ this is the reunion of jasin..hoho.. lyn and i.. ex badar and the problemtic gurl! heh! =P

~~ i am lucky that i can finally get to know this famous kuala terengganu gurl,LALA!! we have the same preferences on certain BIG things.. *wink3* =P





i know this is not the end for all of us.this is just a beginning. maybe we are apart by thousands of miles but what connects us is the thought and prayers.having faith that Allah is the one that brought us to meet and He is the one that separates us,made me more relieved to leave them but the unforgettable memories will always be in my mind. as long as the intention is all for Allah,god willing, we might meet up someday..and i am really looking forward for that moment.. =)

[ dedicating this video to all dubliners: lala,hikmah,mimi,fatimah,syida,kak aisyah,emy,aisyah ismail,fifah,kak hajar,kak ila,kak nani, kak wan aisyah, tihah, put,durar,kak firdausi,kak faezah,kak rad,lyn,kak siha,fatin,zalyha,syik,muna,jet,achot,mat boot, pokjak, safwan,fifi, ,shahir,amir,syasya,ghah,alisa,jamie,kimi,kurt,hafizudin,ana,amin,umairah,farah,amirah,
kuteng,nco,aimi
mariam junior,mawardah and many more ........(for those that i missed out their names, i am deeply sorry.. =/)



[Sabda Rasulullah bermaksud: "Sesiapa berhajat untuk mencari kawan yang setia, maka Allah itulah yang terlebih patut engkau jadikan kawan kerana Dia bersifat kasih sayang pada dunia dan akhirat.]

p/s: i always appreciate those that sticks with me throughout the hardest events of my life..and, they are my genuine friends.. thanks for being my friend! i love you.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh~~ this is so sweet mayam! ^_^

peesee86 said...

~~ awwww.. 1 was really touched by u guyss.. th1s 1s just a token of apprec1at1on.. =)