CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

~~ blabbing and wasting my time~~

it has been 4 days. i wasnt feeling quite ok. it started with a sore throat, then progressed to the productive cough, and now i'm having a running nose! fortunately, my temperature was normal, at least for now. tom, i'm having therapy. i havent studied the material yet as today, i've been lying on my bed almost 24/7 and having a mild headache. i couldnt concentrate, and end up sleeping and watching movies.i kind of regretted for wasting my precious time just like that. but, i just dont have the mood even to flip my books. owh, i forgot to mention! i'm having russian also for tom and we were given the task to write about a character from the story that we've read "slon". oowhh man!! i'm really stucked right now!

i guess i have to go now..by hook or by crook i have to finish it up..the lesson for today, i should have done my work early and not wasting my time. and, i should be grateful when i'm healthy, because, when we're sick there's a lot that we cant do. but the best thing is, we are actually given the time to muhasabah diri..taraaa!!

0 comments: