CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

~~ rising up.

the gloomy moments of my yesterday, it's over..i'm ok now..yippeee!! ;-)i thought, maybe that was just a natural circadian rhythm of my body..to reach the bottom once, and just rise up again..(well, actually this is from the book," men are from mars, woman are from venus") after all, it was hardly a day,and after lots of tears pouring out of me added to it some cry baby whining (which i must say wasnt so nice for people to hear but unfortunately i'm doing it again and again.. hehehe), i'm starting fresh today..rejuvenated and optimistically, i walked my way to the hospital for therapy class, eventhough i'm not feeling very well(my cough is still present and its almost a month!) with the sore throat that is partially healed..the chilling morning breeze made me regretted of not grabbing the gloves that i've place exactly on top of my bed(so that, i'll not forget)....despite that, i was still able to think and compose for this entry today..i feel like writing a whole lot of stuff,ideas keep on flowing in my mind i even thought of returning back home and grab my lappy!! :-) in contrary to that,as i returned home,my mind just got blocked..from what,i'm not sure..i couldnt write smoothly and always thinking about what should i write..so, it doesnt really sound like me..at first i'll type,..then read,then delete it..when eventually i was actually typing the exact same sentence like the first one.. :-( i've always second guessing myself in writing..but, that doesnt happened when i'm studying..almost rarely i doubted my ability to think and make everything sounds right..hehehhe..i love the feeling of understanding a concept..and memorising the drugs..and the mechanism..and the pathogenesis..and the clinical manifestation ..i simply love anything that's related in whats so ever way..that drives my passion in medicine.. needless to say,that's why i enjoyed my cycle of therapy and neurology and obs the most.. :-)

(feel like going to sauna or some body massage..but, nak wat camne..tadak duit lorr..that's the expensive way of refreshing and easing your tense body....but thats waayyy to extravagant for students like me..so, i'll stick to the crying method..huhuhuh..)

0 comments: