CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

~~ i just want to run away...

i'm sick of all this..i'm sick of always being unappreciated..always being rejected..always being misunderstood..i just hate to confide in people when i needed to the most..i just hate when anyone can do everything without people b**ching about it but not me..i hate it when the one thing i love to do the most(getting into pictures) and people just dont let me..as if i'm going to cause any harm to them..i hate to lie to people when i was actually hiding my dissapointment towards them..i hate it when i cant express my anger and frustration to the right person, instead broke down to the one i love..i hate it when he's not listeing to me but yelling at me..i hate my insecurity isuues..i'm sick of everything..i just want to run away..away from here..far far away where no one knows me.... T-T

0 comments: