CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

i'm opening up..

after weeks, i started blogging, eventually, i decided to share my blog officially..feel free to drop by and have some chat with me in the chatter box..initially, i'm too shy to let others read my blog, but when i thought things over, i realised, i want others to really know me..not the superficial side of me..and, share some thoughts with me too..so, WELCOME OFFICIALLY TO MARYAM'S BLOG!! ;-)

its time for me to open up and let the readers enjoy the bits of my life here.. ;D

3 comments:

Mohd Hazreen Rashid said...

Haha, feels like being freed from suffocation.

Main2 jek. Neway happy blogging. Slamat berterus2an blog.

Mohd Hazreen Rashid said...

ahh, you moderate comments? Huhu. Come on la.

peesee86 said...

hahha..act, i dont know anything..i dont even know its moderating..hahha..but,after having a look on ur comments then i just got to know about it..anyways, i already make it inmoderate! hahahah..if, i'm doing it right..huhuh ;-P